Our team has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry in both the domestic and international markets. At Travel Team USA, our goal is to provide a service that saves our customers time and money at no charge to them. As a result of our strong relationships with hotel brands, Travel Team USA is able to pass on savings to our clients!
Travel Team USA is committed to providing a high quality customer service experience. Our service is available for anyone who has travel needs. Whether you are looking for assistance for a specific date, a whole season or tournament housing, Travel Team USA can assist you!
The staff at Travel Team USA is excited to partner with your organization!
Owner, Travel Team USA
Join Our Team!
We’re looking for the newest member of our team! Check out our latest opportunity below and if it sounds like a perfect fit, please send us your resume and cover letter by May 18th, 2018.
National Account Manager
Reports To: Laura Dermody, National Director of Sales
Position Summary: The National Account Manager will be responsible for acquiring new accounts and servicing national accounts for Travel Team USA. This position is full time, Monday-Friday, office hours are 8:30am-4:00pm, retirement plan, health care, vacation and sick days included. Great growth opportunities and work environment.
- Prospect and secure new clients/accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure long term success
- Operate as a lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients and events
- Setting and developing timelines, event management task lists, and divisions of duties
- Carry out hotel contracting process
- Manages event inventory and room block pickup to ensure sufficient availability and maximum pickup
- Ensure company’s goals, values and mission are carried out
- Support clients by providing top level customer service to their affiliates and attendees
- Investigates and resolves assigned event issues
- College Degree in Hospitality Mgmt or Sports Mgmt preferred
- Hotel experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Proven event management or other relevant experience (i.e. project management)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at a time while meeting deadlines and paying close attention to detail
- Results oriented and process driven | Detailed oriented, very thorough and consistently delivers error free work
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Google platform knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to Laura Dermody at Laura@travelteamusa.com by May 18th, 2018.