Our team has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry in both the domestic and international markets. At Travel Team USA, our goal is to provide a service that saves our customers time and money at no charge to them. As a result of our strong relationships with hotel brands, Travel Team USA is able to pass on savings to our clients!
Travel Team USA is committed to providing a high quality customer service experience. Our service is available for anyone who has travel needs. Whether you are looking for assistance for a specific date, a whole season or tournament housing, Travel Team USA can assist you!
The staff at Travel Team USA is excited to partner with your organization!
Owner, Travel Team USA
Join Our Team!
We’re looking for the newest member of our team! Check out our latest opportunity below and if it sounds like a perfect fit, please send us your resume and cover letter by August 24th, 2018.
Account Success Administrator
The Account Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day event related tasks and supporting the account coordinators within assigned team. A successful account administrator will have strong communication skills and the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task. This position is full time, Monday – Friday. Office hours are 8:30am – 4:00pm; Retirement plan, healthcare, vacation and sick days included. Great growth opportunities and work environment.
- Supporting account coordinators and account team members with their assigned events
- Overseeing and carrying out key tasks and performance areas for specific events with an emphasis on customer service and customer/group management
- Monitoring of group room blocks for assigned events to ensure maximum room pickup and inventory management with group blocks
- Management and fulfillment of request and wait list documents & out of town team management processes
- Staff room coordination and support
- Supporting customer service team by handling escalated calls
- Preparing and carrying out hotel procurement related tasks, including but not limited to: creating and sending hotel RFP’s, creating contracts and related documents, lead retrieval and contract negotiation
- Event setup tasks including creating events, adding hotels to our reservation system and adding hotels to an event
- Conducting quality assurance activities, including prior arrival hotel calls to ensure accuracy (3 month and 1 week calls)
- Working with hotels to extend hotel cut-offs and refill room block inventory
- Assisting with adding new inventory to existing hotel blocks, including newly contracted rooms and room types
- Investigating and resolving event related issues, including hotel rate integrity compliance, room block discrepancies, customer and team issues
- Event cancellation support/execution and communication both internally and externally
- Developing a strong understanding of the events within assigned team
- Building strong relationship with account team and customer service team members
- Proactively anticipating workload and the needs of account team
- Assisting with additional/miscellaneous tasks as requested, including but not limited to, customer call center support, escalated issues and reporting.
- Reports to Account Manager and Account Coordinators
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Detailed oriented, very thorough and consistently delivers quality work
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Sports Management preferred but not required
- Hotel experience is a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities at a time while meeting deadlines and paying close attention to detail
- Proven event management or other relevant experience (i.e. project management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong persuasive communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Strong technical skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite Apps
- Strong communicator with a proactive mindset
- Enjoys solving problems and overcoming challenges
- Team player who gets along very well with all types of people
- Above all, a positive attitude and a desire to make good things happen for others!
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to Laura Dermody at email@example.com by August 24th.